Archive from July, 2012
My birth month! And I got to spend all of it at home in Hawaii. Here are 10 things I loved about June:
- This hippie bowl recipe from Emily at Daily Garnish. So simple and good.
- We had more friends come to visit – so fun.
- Great gifts from said friends. My friend MADE this blown-glass vase. I love it.
- My silly, lazy kitty.
- Rainier cherries from Yakima, Washington – the best.
- My Zoku popsicle maker. It is so darn amazing. Thank you, sister.
- Getting a standup paddle board for my birthday. Yes!
- New Ono Pop flavors – you just have to try them all.
- Working on my diving certification.
- Maybe I spent too much time at home this month, but my cat deserves two spots on this list.