Are we having fun yet? Yes! Here are ten things that made me happy in March.
1. Staccato Gelato with my besty. Gelato in crazy-fun flavors and some pretty cool paintings on the walls.
2. Mt. Tabor Park … and brisk spring walks.
3. My first sailing trip. I loved it.
4. Council Crest Park with my mister. It’s fun to think about the amusement park that stood on these grounds until the 1930s.
7. Montavilla neighborhood shops, especially Branch and Birdie.
8. Minibreaks at McMenamins. I just die over cajun tots.
10. Shopping for my first road bike.