2. Snowshoeing – We ventured out to Trillium Lake near Mt. Hood. Bring on winter.
3. Portland Chinese Garden – The Lan Su Chinese Garden is a little pocket of beauty in Old Town.
4. Mad Men – I am in love with this show! Perfect style and inspiration, and who could resist Don Draper at this price? I’m still planning a Mad Men inspired office. Stay tuned.
5. Tao of Tea – The teahouse at the Portland Chinese Garden is the perfect remedy for a rainy day.
6. EXPEDIT bookcase – I finally got an Expedit! I’m converting part of the family room into an office and crafty room, so I paired the 5×5 cube Expedit with a 2×4 cube on its side, and added the Expedit desk attachment.
7. ClarkLewis – I have been wanting to try this restaurant since, oh, the day it opened in 2004. Well, finally!
8. Ravenna chair at World Market – A great print, and perfect mix of new and old.
9. Thanksgiving dinner for two – Part New Seasons deli, part home cooked. Yum!
10. My new job – Yes, I did just get a new job five months ago. Same company, new position. This is great opportunity and what I’m calling “my big girl job.” (Jumps up and down, clapping.)